Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh for Quarry Screen With Sturdy
Crimped Steel Mesh is plain woven wave shape metal screen made with
pre-crimped wire. The metal wire is crimped with metal mold in
advance, thus enabling the wire in two opposite directions in the
right position, ensuring the crimped wire mesh with consistent mesh
sizes. Hence, crimped wire mesh has uniform and durable wave
Heavy type crimped mesh made of thick wire is suitable for
screening and sifting in mine, petroleum, chemical, construction as
barbecue meshes, vibrating screen, wire mesh for food machinery,
wall nets, cooking utensils mesh, quarry screen, etc.
Quarry screen is normally made of the mesh fabric and reinforcing
edges or hooks.
Major Five Wire Types for Pre-crimping into Wave Shape Quarry
1. Mild Steel / Low Carbon Steel
2. Black wire: Black steel wire, also known as high carbon steel
wire with greater hardness. With added manganese, it is called high
manganese crimped wire mesh with increased wearing resistance.
Commonly used in the mining screen mesh. Common manganese steel
used:45 # Mn, 65 # Mn.
3. Galvanized wire: applied to crimped wire mesh with small wire
diameter, used to make wire mesh barbecue.
4. Galvanized Redrawing Wire:
Compared with galvanized steel wire, the redrawing wire has one
time less annealing processing as detail listed below:
- Average galvanized wire production process is: Rod - Drawing -
annealing - drawing - annealing - galvanized.
- Redrawing wire production process is: Rod - Drawing - annealing -
Zinc Plating - Drawing.
As a result of the processing difference, galvanized redrawing wire
has more strength compared with common galvanized wire, less good
corrosion resistance and it costs less.
5. Stainless steel wire: SS304, 316, 304L, etc.
Four Weaving Types of Crimped Mesh Screen Fabrics:
Above waved crimped wire is then woven according to the following
methods to form a fabric or sheet:
- Plain Crimped
- Intermediate Crimped
- Lock Crimped
- Single surface crimped: also known as Flat Top Crimped