Paddle / Platform Tennis Courts galvanised Wire Netting fence GAW
1. For Paddle or Platform Tennis courts
2. 1" woven hexagonal mesh
3. GAW --Galvanized after weave, Zinc rate above 250g/SQM
4. 16 gauge, 1" hex mesh, 72"x100'
- 16 gauge 1" mesh is the extra heavy netting used in building Paddle
Tennis courts. It also is an excellent conductor to be used on the
ceilings of bumper car rides.
- In addition to netting for paddle tennis courts, it also makes an
ideal overhead electrical grid in bumper car rides.
- Heavily galvanized after weave (GAW), this continuous twist mesh
will last for years. After weaving the 16 gauge 1" mesh hexagonal
netting fence is dipped in a rust inhibiting bath of molten zinc.